Monday, May 19, 2008

Week 4 - 1st Short Term Goal

Today's weigh in brought good news. I only lost 1/2 a pound but that takes me to my first short term goal which was to lose 10 pounds by the time my neice and her family came to visit. I have now met that goal and Colette is her visiting now.

The other good news is that I continue to walk up to 4 miles 5 times a week and I actually look forward to doing it. If my boss walks with me, we talk about a lot of things and actually...we decided our walks are good brain exercises as we will be talking and trying to think of someones name because neither one of us remember much. Usually....one of us will come up with a first name and the other a last name. It's hysterical. If my boss doesn't walk with me, I put my IPOD on, my ear phones in and walk to music.

Now I have to think as to what I want for my next short term goal......

I'll post later this week.............

No comments: