Monday, May 5, 2008

Second Week Weigh In

Just a short note to add in today's weigh in. This is the second week I have been on this journey and it is a little disappointing however, I am not discouraged.

This week I GAINED 1/2 of a pound.

I was kind of shocked as I have exercised 6 out of 7 days which included walking at the very least....2 miles.

As I think about it, I know that they say when you execise you gain muscle, etc. and I don't know if that is it or the fact that I probably am not eating enough...yes...that's right.... I am following the Weight Watcher plan and I believe there was only one day where I used up all my points. I know if you don't eat enough, your body thinks you are starving it and it slows down. Other than that, the other thing is I have not drank enough water.

Bottom line......this week I will work on the following:

1. Continuing to exercise faithfully
2. Eating all my points
3. Drinking more water.

I do hope to have more to report next week.

On the good side.................I do feel like I am losing inches. I do not feel like my upper body is like a round ball.

No comments: