Monday, April 28, 2008

WEEK ONE WEIGH IN

Today is one week since I weighed myself and began my journey trying to escape obesity. I have kept on task and walking up to 3 miles. Yesterday I actually biked for the first time in ages. Of course, my hiney hurts from the seat but hopefully that will get better.

I attended my niece's First Communion after which a breakfast was held. I passed up the pancakes, waffles and arepas (a Colombian dish for my gringo friends) and ate 1/2 a bagel with fat free cream cheese, fruit, one mini quiche (usually I have about 10) and my one item to splurge on.....a piece of morsilla (sp?) which is a Colombian blood sausage. Of course...this meal was breakfast and lunch so I think I did well.

I did have 2 glasses of Schnebly's mango wine during the week but I counted my points for them.

WHAT DID THE SCALE SAY THIS MORNING??????????????????????????????

IT SAID......GOOD MORNING SISSY (DORIS)...YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY AS YOU LOST.....

DRUMROLL HERE................



6.5 POUNDS

No comments: