Monday, September 8, 2008


I FORGOT TO TELL YOU!

by Guest Blogger...

Alexander Elias Ruiz


Hi everyone. My Grammy said it was o.k. for me to write on her blog today because she forgot to tell you that I got to spend a whole weekend with her and Papi at their house a couple of weeks ago.

You see, before Mommy went back to work, she and daddy went to Key West for the weekend. My Uncle Danny picked me up at my school....I wasn't too happy about that...and took me to Grammy's house so I was there when she came home from work on Friday.

I was a good boy on Friday evening and splashed Grammy when I took my bath. I love my bath time and love the water. I went to bed at 7 p.m. and slept all the way until 4 when Grammy gave me a bottle and put me right back to bed.

On Saturday we played all day and then Papi told Grammy to take me in the pool. Oh he knows I just love the pool and I was jumping in...1....2.....3 and dunking under water! I got Grammy up twice Saturday night but I went right back to sleep after she fed me. Oh...and guess what I had for Grammy on both mornings? Yep...I went poopy in my diaper! Tee hee! Grammy called me stinky!

On Sunday morning Grammy got me dressed and took me to 8 a.m. mass. We sat in the crying room but I was a good boy and didn't cry at all! I was so good that Grammy took me to breakfast with the gang from church and I was good there too because Grammy got me French toast and I love to eat! Grammy took me home in her big red truck and do you know what? I fell right asleep! Mommy and Daddy came to pick me up around noon and I was still sleeping from my nap!

I loved my weekend with Grammy and Papi. Here is a picture of me having my breakfast that Saturday sitting in the high chair that my Mommy, Uncle Danny and Aunt Jessica sat in when they were babies.

Yeah.....I know......I know....I'm cute!
The End.

No comments: