Monday, June 9, 2008

Week 7 - Gray Skies are Going to Clear Up!

This week I have really buckled down as I realized I was heading in the wrong direction. I lost a total of 2 pounds this week. This makes 9 pounds total since I started so I need just one more pound to get to my lowest since this began. My short term goal is to beat that number by next week.

I have continued to walk more....even though it is so hot I think I will melt! I also continue with my water aerobics on Saturday's at 7 a.m. which is a big sacrifice as that is the only day I can sleep. Karen and I have decided that after ten weeks of water aerobics, we will reward ourselves and have a masseuse come to the house and give us full body massages.....works for me.

Well...off to another dedicated week of being a Loser! Again...thank you all for your support as I am still hearing comments about my being so forthcoming and blogging about my obesity. It helps to hear that you are supporting me.

No comments: