Wednesday, March 4, 2009

WEEK 8

This is the final week of Boot Camp. I have missed only one day throughout the 8 week session. Friday is my last workout and Saturday is my graduation! I will immediately sign up for the next Boot Camp beginning in April. I am enjoying it.

This week I have spent two mornings with O'Shun. Her classes do not include running around the parking lot but let me tell you....I hurt! I appreciate the tender care she exudes when she works with us. She makes me feel like I truly deserve to be there which at times, I am always second guessing myself.

My exercise abilities are coming along. My balance is one thing I have to figure out how to work on...it is bad! I am definitely more flexible now.

Pound wise and inch wise I know I have lost but Saturday will be the measurements.

I'm hanging in there!

No comments: