Monday, February 2, 2009

Week 4 of Boot Camp

Today I started week 4 of boot camp. I thought I was going to die on Friday as we were running all over the place and I just could not catch my breath. They say breath in through your nose and out through your mouth but I just cannot do it!

Today I attended the 6 a.m. class. I really like this class as well as the evening one. I felt good after today's workout and going in the morning helps me be alert as to what I am eating for the rest of the day.

This coming Saturday will be our mid-way weigh in. I don't know if I have lost anything but I will tell you this....I know I have lost inches. I have already gone from a 3X blouse to a 2X. I wore two shirts this weekend that I have not been able to get over my arms or my chest. It was a good feeling.

No comments: