Friday, January 23, 2009

SEW FUNNY!!!!!

On Sundays after mass, a group of church people get together and go to breakfast. Our conversations run from football, computers, music, teeth to who knows what. This week I was telling everyone how excited I was because I watched a You Tube video on how to fold fabric! I then tried it and took every single piece of fabric out of my sewing room closet and began folding. I was like a kid in a candy shop....sew excited. It took me two days to fold everything.

After explaining this to the group, I noticed that they just weren't as excited about it and stared at me like I had two heads. My organist, Dan Cotter, shook his head in disbelief wondering why anyone would spend two days folding fabric and told me that he could not believe my enthusiasm for it. He said I should have my own crafting show. I guess it is a sewing female thing! LOL!

Anyway...I'm sew excited sew here are the pictures of my sewing room to prove just how neat, organized and spacious this folding method has made my room!!! Men...you could only wish your tools were so organized






No comments: