Thursday, August 21, 2008

WEEK 16 - SOMEONE CALLED ME ON THE CARPET! THANKS!

This is week 16 and I am very late posting. Someone finally called me on the carpet about it and I thank Gina because I needed to be checked up on!

I did lose 1/2 a pound this week. I think it was because my physical activity had increased due to a project I was doing on a friend's house...painting...taking off wallpaper...sweating! It helped. Otherwise...I have been a little more conscious of my food intake but not really being good. My water is also a problem. I just can't seem to drink all my water.....any suggestions would help.

Anyway....down 8.5 now so it is better than nothing. Traveling to Tampa this weekend to go wedding dress shopping with my daughter. Remember...I have GOT to lose weight by her wedding in March!

Next week!

No comments: