Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Week 16 - Monday - August 11, 2008

Where have I been? I've been in the weight loss doghouse!!
For the past several weeks I have been lost, fallen off the wagon, fallen off the scale and not holding myself accountable for anything and everything. On top of that....once again....no one else has held me accountable or asked where I have been. Please....I will not get mad......ask me?????
Why? I just don't know why or how I fell off the weight loss wagon.
What brought me back to watching my weight and my blog again? I realize that I cannot be complacent or I will get nowhere. I am feeling bloated again and detest that feeling.
The good news: I have not gained any weight since my last blog entry.
The bad news: I am still down only 8 pounds from when I started 16 weeks ago. I know...I know....it is not bad but it could have been much better if I had concentrated on what was important.
What has changed: I am once again eating healthy.
Am I back to exercising: No...as of this moment I have not but I do plan to get back to walking. The hot weather had just defeated me prior to this. The humidity has been horrendous.
What is expected: Please look for my update for Week 17..................

No comments: