Sunday, December 8, 2019

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Well it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas in our home.  A few weeks ago we went to the storage unit and brought home 13 bins of Christmas items.  Although we were here last year for Christmas, I still hadn't left my job in Homestead so we really did not decorate except for a small 3 foot tree on the table.  This year I spent the last week or so going through bins, seeing what I could still use and giving away what I couldn't.  It was a little sad but I am accepting it and now realize that when I repack the stuff this year, I will feel much better with several empty bins to be stored in the garage.  I am extremely happy with the way my kitchen cabinets came out after copying my daughter, Debi's idea.  As we have one big great room now, I think it pulled together pretty nicely.  Next year the one change will be the white refrigerator will no longer be in the dining room (it will be on our newly constructed patio) and our 7 foot rustic tree will be in its place.  Yes...I am truly beginning to feel the holidays coming.



















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh....it looks so inviting and lovely....I do so wish that someday I can come and see it in person....Love to All😘😘