Tuesday, November 27, 2007


Thanksgiving and Snow in Pa.

This year I traveled to Pa. by myself to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family for the first time in years. My daughter, Jessie, who lives in Philly was also able to join us. My brother Jay and I did all the cooking and baking. We enjoyed every minute of it.


The first day I arrived it began snowing and continued snowing for a total of about 6 inches of snow. On Thanksgiving it was so warm that it melted. I haven't seen snow in years!


My brother Jay lives in Brockton, Pa. behind a home owned by the Fabrizios who present a huge holiday display and takes donations for Make a Wish. It was great to see the display. The family really is dedicated to provided enjoyment to the community.
Please go to the link below to see all the pictures.

No comments: