Monday, December 11, 2006

EDITOR GETS MORE THAN SHE BARGAINED FOR IN COLOMBIA!


As many of you may know, I haven't felt that good since I returned from our trip to Colombia. Last week I went to the doctors and had some blood work done. Lo and behold...guess what I have! That wonderful teenage disease known as Epstein-Barr Virus and Infectious Mononucleosis...yes...the kissing illness. You can only get it from saliva....ugh!

My dear sister, Diane, reports that while I was in Colombia, I visited with Juan Valdez. Juan gave me some wonderful coffee beans. She said I must have been so grateful that I gave Juan a big kiss so I must have gotten it from him. Then she added that Juan is only seen with his horse and not a woman! I informed her that it is not a horse but rather, his burro. She states that it is even worse .......in other words....I kissed Juan Valdez's ass!

Seriously...I could have gotten it from a glass or anywhere and my immune system was run down so that attributed to it.

Anyway......at least I know why I am so exhausted. I will now go on a regimen of vitamin B-12 injections to try and feel better.

No comments: