Saturday, June 24, 2006

ALASKA
Jessica experiences God's Beauty!

Our daughter, Jessica, recently had the wonderful experience of visiting her roommate in Alaska. Her roommate is also a NICU nurse and is on a three month work duty in Alaska so Jessie and her friend, Jen - also a NICU nurse - went to visit. The pictures Jessica sent back are absolutely breathtaking! Here are a few photos to enjoy.
Jessica told me she built a snowman. When I saw the first picture of it, I thought...wow...a big snowman. Then I saw another photo where she had fallen in the snow and I realized that Neonatal Intensive Care Nurses usually care for tiny babies so what else would we expect except for a premature snowman! I've been trying to post the snowman pictures but haven't been able to as this BLOG seems to be having problems. I'll try to add it later on.

No comments: